Citrix Podio Workflow Automation Use Cases: Sales & Marketing (CRM) in Podio
Podio makes managing your prospects and existing customers a piece of cake. However, missing important dates or milestones can have a big impact on your sales pipeline and overall customer retention rates. With Citrix Podio workflow automation you can be assured to stay on top of those important dates, and automate your sales & marketing processes easily.
Happy Customers = Happy Life
- When a new lead is created, automatically send a welcome email and set default fields in the lead.
- If a lead is created and the enquiry body contains the word "outsource" or "outsourcing" or "India", just delete it right away.
- If someone adds a reference to a boilerplate text, automatically send the boilerplate text as an email to the lead contact.
- When a proposal has been completed, automatically send an email to the prospect with a link to the proposal. When the prospect clicks on the link, set the proposal status as "viewed" and show an HTML page with the proposal details.
- If no reply has been received from a prospect 2 weeks after the proposal was sent, send another follow-up email and set the next follow-up date to 2 weeks in the future.
- When a lead status is changed to "sold", automatically create a new item in the Sales app with details of the lead, and create an item in the projects app linking back to the sales item.
- When a new sale is created, search the Customers app, and if there is no customer for this sale, create a new one with the lead's details.
- When a new sale is created, find the customer record, and create a new PDF invoice with the required deposit amount for the sale, and send it to the customer via email.
GlobiFlow - a must have for advanced Podio users and implementation consultants
GlobiFlow provides great extensions to the functionality of Podio, including visualizations of reports, advanced workflows, and PDF creation.
- Bill Carovano, Sr. Director, Product Management at Citrix
The Application has become indispensable in my operation. I utilize a trigger in one app to move all of the relevant details into others, then update fields and add comments so that I know where it has been triggered from.
- Kelly B Johnson, CMA, Owner at Westcan HVAC Sales Ltd